AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Strip Cut Paper with CD and Credit Card Shredder - Best Products

 

AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Strip Cut Paper with CD and Credit Card Shredder




BrandAmazonBasics
Item Dimensions LxWxH32.5 x 16.5 x 33 Centimeters
ColourMulticolored
Item Weight2.73 Kilograms
Operation ModeAutomatic

About this item

  • Strip-cut paper shredder with 8-sheet capacity; shreds credit cards, CDs, and DVDs (one at a time)
  • Shredder dimension -33.5 x 32 x 17 cm. 22-cm-wide paper feed with 12-litre wastebasket and thermal protection
  • Shreds paper into 0.65 cm strips at a rate of 3 meters per minute
  • 2 minute continuous run time with 15 minute cool down time
  • Auto start and manual reverse to clear paper jams
  • 1 year limited warranty

REVIEW:

I've been looking for a shredder for a long time - I don't like to just throw sensitive documents away (including ones that have my address or phone number). I had been storing such papers for a long time, as it was hard to select which shredder to buy as none had good reviews, or were very expensive. When I saw amazon basics branded, I immediately ordered, and Its been great for occasional shredding. I shredding 4 boxes of paper, and it did it easily. No issues at all. Probably not for 100s of pages everyday, but great for occasional use or small office use.












Share:

0 Comments